Thursday 9 January 2020

2019 Top blog posts

Jo Lawrence cartoon
Here are my top blog posts from last year - not necessarily the ones I would have chosen myself but interesting to see what people have been viewing; 
Hyperbaric Oxygen in Gloucester:
Coffee; good or bad for prostate cancer; 
And Coffee enemas:
Trew Fields Cancer Festival:
What can climate change and cancer teach me?;
Leah Bracknell's CancerRebel’s Manifesto for Life;
Cancerucan Retreat:
Cancer exercise in Gloucestershire:
How to do a Rectal insufflation:
Supplement protocol from last year (different and much smaller now):
Transurethral hyperthermia; my experience:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can cycling damage the prostate?

As someone who has cycled lots in the past and heard about cycling causing increased risks of prostate cancer, it was good to read this some...