Monday 22 January 2024

Number 26 in Best Prostate Cancer blogs

Delighted to see I am at number 26 out of 213 prostate cancer blogs on FeedSpot - ranked by traffic, social media followers and freshness. Check out the others at:https://cancer.feedspot.com/prostate_cancer_blogs/ 

Many seem to be linked to organisations or products and it looks like very few take a focus of integrative health ie getting the best from conventional, lifestyle and complimentary approaches. Furthermore to add more info to climb the chart it looks like I would have to pay a subscription to FeedSpot - but as I noted when I started this blog it was more for me to get my head around diagnosis, options and thoughts rather than something carefully crafted to inform others. Of course it is great if readers find it useful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can cycling damage the prostate?

As someone who has cycled lots in the past and heard about cycling causing increased risks of prostate cancer, it was good to read this some...