This looks interesting....an "online space to learn, grow and live a more connected, inspired life beyond a cancer diagnosis." It is organised and led by Sophie Trew, founder of the incredible Trew Fields Festival - see my film of last years cancer Festival here (i).
She writes that "The Trew Health Community is a monthly membership where you can learn the tools to support your mental, physical and spiritual health, regardless of what stage you’re at. You’ll be held and supported by a kind, like minded community focusing on health and healing."
|Screenshot from Zoom talk with Dr Samm Watts and Sophie Trew|
She writes: "My vision is for this to be a global community of those interested in their healing to support, uplift and empower each other"
And it feels like she's the right person for that job. You can join us here: https://trewfields.com/trew-health-community/
(ii) You can also see more on their Facebook page with links and passwords to the talks this last week: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267621324680647/
• Masterclass with Dr Nasha Winters- Treat the terrain not just the tumour
• Meditation with Naomi - Naylou Holistics
• Breathwork workshop with Nicola Price – Inspirational Breathing
• Chronobiology & Herbal Medicine, ‘How to’ talk with Dr Sam Watts: Mind-Body Medical
• Why all mushrooms are magic, a talk with Martin Powell
(iii) See my clip of David Hamilton at Trew Fields last year: https://myunexpectedguide.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-need-to-take-nocebo-effect-seriously.html